20080427

Erdinger.

I'm going to work sooooon, so I bet I won't have time to update. Why not now?

Anyway yesterday was a night out with the darling PROGRAMMERS(: to celebrate DARREN and TRACY'S birthday! HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY, OLD MAN! And happy belated 20th to Tracy ((: Was at Vivocity at 6 plus with Calvin, KB and Gugu to grab some serviets for the cake. Hmmm, I thought restaurants would provide proper plates and cutlery? But well, it was indeed a gooooood investment. You will know why later. DANGS. We waited for some off them to reach before we could order out food. Freaking hungry please. We settled for Akashi :D The food there is really good but seriously expensive :( For someone so broke like me. But worth the money la. After dinner, 2 slices of cake were sent in by Wesley for the birthday kiddos! (: Then a round of fruits came.. Then suddenly, A HUGE COFFEE CREAM CAKE CAME. Godddd. MADNESS BEGINS. Flying cream in a high class restuarant. I have something to announce. I STILL HATE FUAD. WAHLAO. It's not my freaking birthday(HINTS HINTS. FIVE MONTHS FROM YESTERDAY) and I got whacked, AGAIN. BY MR. RAJA FUAD! NAINAI! TMD. In addition with my make-up laaaa! GOD. ): I HATE YOU! BOO... NOW YOU KNOW WHY! The serviets really comes in handy, I used up like 1/5 of it to clear the cream off my face and hair. Luckily there wasn't any cream up my nose. If not I will NOT forgive that moron! And I smelt like CREAM AND COFFEE )): After that, we had some crazy cam whore sessions while on our way to pick MS. adorable sexy SHANNYYYY up from work at Bugis. And we all headed for a couple of drinks at Blu Jaz bar. Had a bottle of Erdinger and took bus 80 home. Can't believe I held my pee from Bugis all the way to Hougang. Yeah, got down at Hougang just to pee. I think I peed for like a minute or so? LOL. It was hell having to hold your pee for 45mins )): And yup took the last bus back to Sengkang. PHEW.... Yup that's last night ya'll.

Your favourite beer is Erdinger white..

Letting it go..


Here are some pictures of PISANGS(:





We all look sooo damn cute here!

Happy belated birthday to Lou and Jo-an :))

See the monkey right beside meee :)

So cuteeeee : p


PS: Today I'm fine without you..

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home